Hope Clinic on 5th is a multidisciplinary professional team center offering biopsychosocial interventions for those with brain-based behavioral, mental, emotional and substance use disorders. We seek to create, promote and maintain a positive experience for families through the delivery of high quality mental health services.
Hope Clinic on 5th maintains collaborative and cordial relations in existing alongside the Department of Psychiatry to achieve the vision and mission of mental health delivery in the Saskatoon Health Region.
Features of the Hope Clinic on 5th include:
- Three physicians currently, and one allied professional therapist, are dedicated to make Hope Clinic their practice
- Prospects for tele-psychiatric services to off-site locations for consultations and follow up
- Competent medical support staff who are friendly and efficient
- Functional and efficient system of Electronic Medical Records
- Easy access central location for patients and their families